The College is under CCTV Surveillance and has the LAN, Wi-Fi & Intercom facilities.
According to the UGC Regulations (No: UGC-Rag/C/96(15)/SCHE/2009) circulated on April 13, 2009, ragging in Higher Educational Institutions is strictly prohibited and totally banned, and anyone found guilty of ragging is liable to be punished in any one or more than one way mentioned below:
· Cancellation of admission
· Suspension from attending classes
· Withholding/Withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits
· Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
· Withholding results
· Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.
· Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
· Rustication from the institution for a period ranging from one to four semesters
· Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution Fine of Rs. 25000/-
· Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
As per the Hon. Supreme Court & UGC/MHRD Regulations, all students, who are going to take admission in Semester I, session 2020-21, are hereby notified that they must fill in and submit an Anti-Ragging Undertaking to the College office within seven days after commencement of the class. The Anti-Ragging Affidavit Form can be downloaded from the College Website OR UGC website www.antiragging.in OR can be collected from the office of the college. If any student fails to submit the Anti-Ragging Undertaking, his/her Registration to the University will be cancelled.
Download Anti Ragging Affidavit Form ONLINE at: https://www.nitmz.ac.in/uploaded_files/affidevit_by_students_for_anti_ragging.pdf
National Anti Ragging Helpline(UGC Crisis HotLine)24x7 Toll Free Number*1800-180-5522 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
© Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved by PCMM || Designed & Developed by EBS