1.Bachelor of Arts Course
B.A. course provides
an education in variety of contexts :
- o The B.A. aims to offer education that is
accessible to students with wide range of educational backgrounds and
professional and personal circumstances.
- o The course incorporates a variety of modes
learning and teaching.
- o Students will develop a comprehensive
understanding of the theories and practice of language use.
- o Students will demonstrate advance critical
thinking skill, inclusive of information literacy.
- o Students will be able to communicate to diverse
audiences in a variety of contexts and genres.
- o Students will develop exceptional textual,
visual and verbal communication abilities.
At the end of the
programme, the students will be able to:
- o Students would gain throughout grounding in the
fundamentals of commerce and finance.
- o Students face the modern day challenges in
commerce and business.
- o To demonstrate progressive learning of various
tax issues and tax forms related to individuals.
- o Students will learn relevant financial
accounting career skills, quantitative and qualitative knowledge to the future
careers in business.
- o Students will acquire managerial accounting
- o Learners will be able to engage in competitive
exam like CA, CS, ICWA and many others.
Upon completion of the
B.Sc programme, students will be able to:
- o Create a hypothesis and appreciate how it
relates to broader theories.
- o Evaluate hypotheses, theories, methods and evidence
within their proper contexts.
- o Solve complex problems by critical
understanding, analysis and synthesis.
- o Critically interpret data, write reports and
apply the basics rule s of evidence.
- o Develop proficiency in the analysis of complex
physical problems and the use of appropriate techniques to solve them.
- o Communicate effectively by oral, written and
computing and graphical means.
- o Recognize the need to engage in lifelong
learning through continuing education and research.